Technology

Prince Quotes



1. "All people care about nowadays is getting paid, so they try to do just what the audience wants them to do. I'd rather give people what they need rather than just what they want."
13 Rare Quotes From Prince Allow the Legend to Tell His Story In Own Words
Source: Kevin Winter/Getty Images


2. "I used to tease a lot of journalists early on, because I wanted them to concentrate on the music and not so much on me coming from a broken home. ... I don't live in the past. I don't play my old records for that reason. I make a statement, then move on to the next."
13 Rare Quotes From Prince Allow the Legend to Tell His Story In Own Words


3. "The most important thing is to be true to yourself, but I also like danger. That's what's missing from pop music today. There's no excitement or mystery."
13 Rare Quotes From Prince Allow the Legend to Tell His Story In Own Words


4. "I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I'm something you will never understand."

5. "A strong spirit transcends rules. ... As RZA of Wu-Tang said, 'I ain't commercial, it's y'all who tell me whether I'm commercial or not.'"


6. "Movies are real! Music is real! It affects people, it's real. ... The other night I went to a club and I watched a DJ control an entire room. Even politicians can't do that."


7. "The key to longevity is to learn every aspect of music that you can."


8. "Yeah, everybody's got a bomb, we could all die any day. But before I'll let that happen, I'll dance my life away."
13 Rare Quotes From Prince Allow the Legend to Tell His Story In Own Words


9. "There are no accidents. And if there are, it's up to us to look at them as something else. And that bravery is what creates new flowers."
13 Rare Quotes From Prince Allow the Legend to Tell His Story In Own Words


10. "The new pushes the old out of the way and retains what it wants to."


11. "Don't let your children watch television until they know how to read, or else all they'll know how to do is cuss, fight and breed."


12. "Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers, and that can't be good for you."


13. "When I became a symbol, all the writers were cracking funnies, but I was the one laughing. I knew I'd be here today, feeling each new album is my first."

Prince Quotes Prince Quotes  Reviewed by David Stevens on 10:37 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.