Technology

Bob Marley's Quotes About Love, Life And Happiness

 Bob Marley's  Quotes About Love, Life And Happiness 
 Bob Marley's  Quotes

 Bob Marley's  Quotes About Love, Life And Happiness 


1) Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put

2) Your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!

3) The good times of today, are the sad thoughts of tomorrow.

4) Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.

5) If you get down and quarrel everyday, you're saying prayers to the devil, I say.


6) When one door is closed, don't you know, another is open.

7) As a man sow, shall he reap. and I know that talk is cheap. But the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory.

8) My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die.

9) We don't have education, we have inspiration; if I was educated I would be a damn fool.

10) Today, people struggle to find what's real. Everything has become so synthetic that a lot of people, all they want is to grasp onto hope.

11) "Possession make you rich? I don't have that type of richness. My richness is life, forever."

12) Who are you to judge the life I live? I am not perfect and I don't have to be! before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

13) Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny.

14) Some people say great God come from the sky take away everything and make everybody feel high, but if you know what life is worth, you will look for yours on earth.

15) Your life is worth much more than gold.

16) Life is one big road with lots of signs.
So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind.
Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy.
Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality.

17) “Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put  your vision to reality . Wake Up and Live!”

18) "The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively"

19) "Life and Jah are one in the same. Jah is the gift of existence. I am in some way eternal, I will never be duplicated. The singularity of every man and woman is Jah's gift.

20) What we struggle to make of it is our sole gift to Jah. The process of what that struggle becomes, in time, the Truth.

21) The harder the battle the sweet of jah victory.

22) When the root is strong, the fruit is sweet.

23) Man is a universe within himself.

24) Tell the children the truth.

25) In this bright future you can't forget your past.

26) Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?

27) Don't worry about a thing,
'Cos every little thing is gonna be alright.

28) They say: only the fittest of the fittest shall survive, stay alive!

29) "Just can't live that negative way... make way for the positive day!"
About Love
30) Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.

31) One love, one heart, Let's get together and feel alright.

32) Love would never leave us alone.

 Bob Marley's  Quotes About Wisdom

33) I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side.

34) If puss and dog can get together, why cant we love one another?

35) Conquer the devils with a little thing called love!

36) “Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.”

37) "You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She's loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect, you aren't either & the two of you may never be perfect together. But if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking of you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she know's you can break: her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there."


 Bob Marley's  Quotes About Life 

38) "I have got a running stream of love you see. So no matter what stages.. they put us through, we'll never be blue."

39) "Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet."
About music :
40) "Hey mister music, sure sounds good to me I can't refuse it what to be got to be."

41) One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

42) Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.

43) Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!

44) When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.

45) My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever.
Other quotes:
46) None but ourselves can free our minds.

47) Rastafari not a culture, it's a reality.

48) Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.

49) The more people smoke herb, the more Babylon fall.

50) Bob Marley isn't my name. I don't even know my name yet.

51) Every time I plant a seed, He say kill it before it grow, he say kill it before they grow.

52) The more you accept herb, the more you accept Rastafari.

53) All those governments and this and that, these people that say they're here to help, why them say you cannot smoke the herb? Herb... herb is a plant, you know? And when me check it, me can't find no reason. All them say is, 'it make you rebel'. Against what?

54) Alcohol make you drunk, man. It don't make you meditate, it just make you drunk. Herb is more a consciousness.

55) Every day the bucket a-go a well, one day the bottom a-go drop out.



56) A hungry mob is an angry mob.

57) Truth is the light
So you never give up the fight.

58) Excuse me while I light my spliff, good God I gotta take a lift.

59) Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind.
Have no fear for atomic energy, 'cause none of them can stop the time.

60) We JAH people can make it work.

61) Don't gain the world and lose your soul
Wisdom is better than silver and gold.

62) In the abundance of water a fool is thirsty.
Rat Race, from the album Rasta-man Vibration
When one door is closed, many more is open.
Coming in from the Cold, from the album Confrontation
It is better to live on the house top
than to live in a house full of confusion.

63) Judge not, before you judge yourself.
Judge not, if you're not ready for judgment.
Road of life is rocky and you may stumble too,
so while you talk about me, someone else is judging you.
I know that I'm not perfect and that I don't claim to be,
so before you point your fingers make sure your hands are clean.

Bob Marley's Quotes About Love, Life And Happiness  Bob Marley's  Quotes About Love, Life And Happiness Reviewed by David Stevens on 8:02 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.