Technology

I Hope Someday You’ll Find It In Your Heart To Forgive Me

 I Hope Someday You’ll Find It In Your Heart To Forgive Me



I’m sorry. Before you roll your eyes and turn away from this, just hear me out. The purpose of this letter is not to make you feel petty upon me or even to get you to take me back. The purpose of these words is to say simply one thing.
I’m sorry.

We’re over now and still 5 months later there’s not a day when you don’t cross my mind. I see you occasionally, at track meets or FFA events but you just ignore me, and to be completely honest, I don’t blame you.

I’m sorry I ended a perfectly healthy and happy relationship. I’m sorry I put you through hell. But most importantly, I’m sorry I questioned you.

I know you were just caring and trying to protect our relationship. I know you were worried about me leaving you for somebody else. At the time I didn’t think that would ever happen. But I guess I was wrong.

I questioned your ability to be faithful to me. I questioned if we would make it through the test of time. I questioned our ability to make it work, even with the distance. I got scared of getting hurt again, and for that I’m sorry.

The truth is it hurt me too. It hurt to see you standing there, seeing your heart break into a million little pieces. It hurt to see the months of laughter and joy come to end. But I think the thing that hurt me the most was the reality that I needed to work on me.

I hope you find someone better because you deserve it. I hope you find somebody who shares your quirky personality, someone who is there to pick you up when you’re down, somebody who gives you their undivided attention. I hope you find happiness and love.

I hope you find these words and hear them out, even though the chances are slim.

I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me even though I don’t deserve it.
I Hope Someday You’ll Find It In Your Heart To Forgive Me  I Hope Someday You’ll Find It In Your Heart To Forgive Me Reviewed by David Stevens on 4:59 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.